To help you get your 2014 Facebook marketing strategy off to an excellent start, I've round up 7 infographs covering latest stats, tips and advices about Facebook marketing.
1. Facebook in numbers: A Review of the Social Giant's Disruptive HistoryThis visual from mashable looks at Facebook key updates and its number of monthly active users, to give you a clear picture of how the social giant became what it is today.
1 key highlight is: At the end of 2013 Facebook has 1.23 Billion users.
2. The Art of a Facebook PostCrafting effective marketing messages on Facebook is both an art and science, this chart from pcgdigitalmarketing gives some tried and true guidelines that help you create engaging posts.
One key takeaway is: start by simply asking people to comment or share. Or, ask question that your audience would want to answer.
3. Best Practices for Killer Facebook ContentFacebook page admins must share content that is more visual and less text-heavy. Brand Networks' infographic proposes some best practices for engaging Facebook content.
Speak in the first person and limit copy to less than 100 characters.
4. How to Increase Facebook EngagementEngagement is critical to getting the most out of your small or large business marketing efforts, because each new interaction with your fans extends your Facebook reach and gets more eyeballs on your brand. This infographic from wpdiary shows the 5 ways to increase engagement on your Facebook business pages.
5. 19 Things Successful Brands Do Differently on FacebookThis visual from ShortStack team packed with insights into how successful brands are leveraging Facebook to its fullest potential.
Like: They listen to their fans and followers, and offer timely responses to comments and messages.
6. Designing Facebook Image Posts in PhotoshopThis infographic created by Mycleveragency proposes 3 steps that will help you create hi-res Facebook image for all devices.
Set your PS document to 800px by 600px, always use 72 dpi resolution and save your image as a .png format.
7. Getting started with Facebook advertisingThis infographic designed by 909c aims to provide new Facebook advertisers a simple overview of how does Facebook targeting work, why should you choose FB, what kind of ad best fits your purpose.
top image credit: northsocialmedia