Nov 25, 2013
Content Marketers Need Better Planning To Stand Out In Content Chaos [INFOGRAPHIC]
Posted by Irfan Ahmad Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile Monday, November 25, 2013 contentmarketing , info-graphics
Content marketing is growing at a fast pace. If you're not feeling the pressure to churn out enticing, high-quality content, you probably will soon. Marketers are in the midst of content chaos - and they'll need better planning to stand out. According to research by Kapost, marketers may have seen the light, but producing, distributing and measuring the performance of content remains a challenge for most. 32 percent of content marketers say they are effectively executing enough content, 27% tracking content utilization metrics, while only 29 percent claim they are above average in tracking leads generated.
Content marketing explodesCan't get enough content? There's plenty out there for you. As marketing moves from selling to educating, the number of organizations producing original work is rising fast.
- More than 90% of B2B marketers use content as effective marketing tool.
- 92% of marketers believe high-quality content is vital.
Smart content planning reaps benefitsWithout the right tools and planning in place it's hard for content marketers to make an impact. Good measurement and strategy shows up in the numbers, though.
- Average website conversion rate of those with well-defined content marketing process: 5.9% vs 3.8%.
- Average email click-though rate : 4.5% vs 3.4%.
- Content marketing leaders save over $12,000 per customer acquisition cost.