Visual contents are currently dominating the online world. Infographics, being one of the most popular among visual content, are powerful tools to get more audience and exposure on the internet. That's why you need to not only make them good, but spread them out to the right place and right audience. Here are 5 nifty infographics, designed by Milkwhale, that'll walk you through the process of creating viral infographics.
1. Where and When You Need an InfographicThere are tons of infographics out there, but there are places and occasions in which your infographics can stand out of the others and get more exposure. This graphic will explain further details about those place and occasions.
2. The Best Way to Convey Messages in InfographicAre you a brainiac or a literary soul? Some people prefer hardcore facts and figures to make a decision while others are in love with beautiful narration.
3. How to Get Tons of Backlinks with InfographicsThe root of infographic publishing is to get backlinks and traffic to your website. This infographic will show you how they are related to each other.
4. Static vs. Interactive InfographicWhat do you prefer? A still, poster-like image with useful information or an interactive visual with interesting features you can toy around with? This infographic will tell you more about the two.
5. Your First Infographic was a Success, What's Next?Don't stop after making a viral infographic. Instead, make another one to ensure your audience aren't going anywhere.
Hat Tip to Jeff Y for blurb and infographics.