Aug 31, 2016
How to create Shareable Content Using Infographics
Posted by Web Desk Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile Wednesday, August 31, 2016 design , Featured , graphic-design , info-graphics
We are becoming more used to be served business statistics on an eye-catching infographic design rather than listed monotonously in a word document. We don’t mind the colours and imagery which comes along with infographics because it is in our nature to be captured by visuals!
Infographics come in all shapes and sizes, however, if you have missed them they tend to be super long graphics that are easy to scroll through and understand no matter what your background in the relevant subject is.
Infographics can be extremely valuable to your company and they may even boost the reach of your business through social media sharing and blogs! If you are a small business looking to adapt to big business trends infographics are an excellent start.
Let’s look at how you can create shareable content through infographics, that will grab your target audience’s attention.
Shareable Content StatisticsWe love to share – right! Social media sites have trained us to share content which we like and find interesting from retweeted to tagging the world has gone mad for engagement through social media.
If you are spending time on your website you will know that time is one of the most important aspects of content creation and as the figures below point out, users are being bombarded every minute with:
• Email users sending 204,000,000 messages
• Blog writers post 1400 new blog posts
• Facebook users share 2,460,000 pieces of content
• Twitter users tweet 277,000 times
• Instagram users post 216,000 new photos
• Vine users share 8,333 videos
• Pinterest users pin 3,472 images
This is can be a good and bad thing for your business. There are lots of ways you can get your infographics to your customers, however, there is lots of competition.
How do I Share My Infographic?Statistics have shown that if share information about your brand well via infographics it could increase your traffic by at least 12%. This figure shows how easy it is to attract customers using high quality images and content. There are many ways which you can share an infographic but here are just a few ideas below:
• Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram)
• Email Marketing
• Website Pages
Infographic Design: Humans Love Visuals!
• Researchers found that coloured visuals increase people's willingness to read a piece of content by 80%.
• 34% of marketers selected visual assets as their most important content, behind blogging (45%) and before videos (19%).
• 65% of senior marketing executives believe that visual assets (photos, video, illustrations, and infographics) are core to how their brand story is communicated.
• Content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images.
Content Creation and Infographic Design73% of content creators plan to prioritize creating more engaging content in 2016, and 55% plan to prioritize creating visual content. If you want to be a part of the visual content trend you must begin to create a shareable infographic which your business can share to show what you do and why your business is relevant in 2016.
Make sure you are using your designs effectively by engaging with your customers through social media. This will improve customer satisfaction and will gain the attention of potential new customers. Infographic Designer believe that:
“Infographics and charts are growing in popularity as they enable the summary of complex data into a compact and engaging design that holds the attention of your audience.”
Time and money are often spent investing in professional logo design so getting it right is important. Make sure that the design and information that is in the infographic design is accurate and professional. Web and Graphic design figures have shown that:
• 48% of browsers believe a website’s design is the top factor in deciding the credibility of a business
• 94% of mistrusted or rejected a website due to its design
When Creating an Infographic Remember…Many businesses fall at the last hurdle and create amazing work which no-one knows they have done. Once you have designed the final draft of your infographic be sure you add the relevant information from your business:
• Social Media Tags
• Call to actions
Remember, infographics should be added to your business marketing strategy as they give your business the opportunity to share a key message or information in a digestible, engaging visual format. Have you got the information but not the time? If your business is lacking in the skills to create profession infographic design – hire someone to create the visuals for you.