Feb 15, 2015
4 Types Of Social Interactions Business Might Encounter - #infographic
Posted by Irfan Ahmad Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile Sunday, February 15, 2015 Business , Featured , info-graphics , Social-Media
The rise of social media has made it even easier for customers to communicate with businesses, However, as this communication is done in public arenas, it's important to handle it correctly. Take a look at the infographic below, designed by Ohio University, to learn about some of the most common social media interaction types businesses might face on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and other social media sites.
A key takeaway:
A customer posts a bad review of your business:A customer bad-mouth your business on a public review site like Yelp or Google+. You're sure it'll turn other customer off, so how should you respond?
Here are some do's and don'ts:
- Wait until you've calmed down. With a clear head you won't write anything you'll regret later.
- Write a response to reviews on popular site posted by genuine customer.
- Research the incident with staff to make sure you have all the facts.
- Be positive, polite, and professional in all correspondence.
- Explain what steps, if any, you are taking to remedy the situation.
- Learn from the negative review, but don't dwell on it.
- Respond to irrational posters, frequent complainers, and small-time bloggers giving undue criticism.
- Break the site's rule for business conduct. They may prohibit advertising or internal links.
- Ask for the removal of reviews you don't agree with. This looks bad to the public.
- Post your own fake positive reviews to counter the negative ones. With many websites having mechanisms to detect fake reviews, the chances are good that you'll be found out and look a lot worse.
Click image to enlarge.