Tuesday, July 8, 2014
5 Tips to Improve Your Video SEO - #infographic
Irfan Ahmad Digital Information World Author Tuesday, July 08, 2014 digitalmarketing , info-graphics , SEO , videomarketing
You've created an informative and professional looking video intro for your brand. Now what? The next step is to get your video seen by as many people as possible (Unless your business deals exclusively in adorable kittens and internet memes, that is). All it takes is a little knowledge of search engine optimization. And these few tips:
- Decide what you want your video to accomplish:
- Have a great content.
- Give it a relevant title (50 - 70 characters).
- Make your video easy to find.
- Pair it with keywords that will make it more easily searchable.
- If you're posting your video on YouTube, you'll have the opportunity to add a a description below it. Don't waste a great SEO opportunity by not taking advantage of this space.
- Search engines are using social data (Likes, comments, and share) to help determine how to rank your video. If you have a company Facebook, Twitter Google Plus or Places page, share your video there and encourage your followers to share it as well.
Read more in this infographic which comes courtesy of fiverr.