Oct 25, 2013
Twitter Has Never Made A Profit [infographic]
Posted by Irfan Ahmad Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile Friday, October 25, 2013 info-graphics , Social-Media , Twitter
What if I told you that Twitter makes 70% of its ad revenue from mobile devices like Smartphone and tablets. Take a look at below infographic by brickfish called #TwitterIPO that shows 30+ most amazing facts and stats.
Most amazing facts about Twitter:
- Origins of the word Twitter: "The light chirping sound made by certain birds. Agitation or excitement; flutter Tweet this fact.
- Top retail brand on Twitter: Whole Foods Market @WholeFoods with 3,568,800 followers Tweet this fact.
- Estimated number of spam accounts on Twitter is 5% Tweet this stats.
- 75% of monthly active users are on mobile, this is about 173 million.
- Twitter has never made a profit.
- There are 3 million websites integrated with Twitter.
- 6 Million registered Twitters Apps.
- In Q2 2013, 19 Million Unique people in the US composed 263 million Tweets about live TV.
Image by: flickr.com/photos/rosauraochoa/3939487692