Jul 3, 2013
How To Increase Your Online Influence In 5 Simple Steps
Posted by Irfan Ahmad Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile 7/03/2013 Blogging , Business , info-graphics , Social-Media
Making an online influence among so many social networking sites could be a difficult job for newbie marketers, to help you out here we've a handy infographic on how to boost your online influence in five simple steps.
HAVE A TOPIC WORTH SHARING
Status quo sucks
1) The internet is always competing for everyone's attention. Make sure you stand out from the crowed by sharing information that people are actually looking for.
CREATE CONTENT TO SERVE YOUR AUDIENCE
Content really is king
2) Generate content based on your passion create articles, blogs, videos, etc and serve people by giving them that missing piece to move them forward.
STAY CONSISTENT WITH YOUR POSTS
Focus on your niche
3) One of the easiest ways to grow your online influence is to make sure you are consistently sharing links, videos, and content that your audience is looking for.
TREAT PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE, NOT PRODUCTS
Good product + trust = income
4) Nobody likes feeling like they're just a dollar sign in your eyes. Treat them like you want to be treated, offer a legit product or service, and sales will be easy.
REGULARLY INTERACT WITH YOUR FOLLOWERS
Communication is your friend
5) People are looking for real connections with others online. Stand out from the crowed by making it a point to stay in touch with those who are you following you.
See infographic :