New survey shows printed ads are preferred over digital ads

A German-based marketing research company Quantilope has recently released its report based on audience reactions to different kinds of advertisements they are targeted with.

A survey was conducted by Quantilope in which over three thousand participants took part. These participants belonged to three different regions, including Germany, the United States, and the United Kingdom. The research was based on people being asked about their response to advertisements on six different platforms, starting from modern digital advertisements to printed modes of targeted advertising.

The results showed that, in comparison to digital ones, viewers are more likely to embrace printed ads. Since printed ads can be skipped and are easy to deal with, the format appears to be more acceptable than receiving untimely ads on either social applications, video sharing sites, or television.

However, over 14 of the respondents had no views on the digital ads, whereas most of the responses suggested that such digital advertisement tactics were mostly disliked by the audience.

Among the 6 different modes of advertisement, ads shown on websites had a larger audience, while targeted ads on audio and other such applications had a small support from audience.

Similarly, when asked whether they want to buy a premium membership to escape advertisements, Zoomers seemed to be more interested in it as compared to the parent generation of Zoomers.

While 57% of the boomers were not interested in skipping ads through subscription, on the other hand, 64% of the zoomers wanted to ignore advertisements by subscribing to premium membership.

Since three regions were involved in this survey, the results showed 55% of the Americans wanting to skip ads, while on the other hand, 45% of the German users didn’t want to skip ads.

The data also showed that 21% of the UK participants had no views on advertisements, followed by 19% of Zoomers who had no interest at all. Similarity, ads on TV channels had the highest number of participants with no views during the process.

Read next: Only 29% of Brits Trust Journalists, But Trust is Still Growing
Previous Post Next Post