Did you know that 71 percent consumers likely to recommend the brand after receiving a quick brand response on social media and that 67 percent of Twitter users are far more likely to buy from the brands they follow.
Social media is a great opportunity for businesses of all sizes and shapes to interact with potential customers in a way they never have before. Take a look at below infographic from SalesForce and learn how you can improve your social media strategy to help potential customers become customers.
Get Involved In Relevant Groups, Chats And Communities:
- LinkedIn and Google+ each have highly targeted groups and communities.
- Join them and see what relevant groups are talking about.
- Join in the discussion (without selling).
- Use that information to create content or to participate in other groups.
Leverage Paid Social:
- The majority of social media sites (especially Facebook and Twitter) offer some pretty good ad targeting options for relatively small budgets.
- E.g: Advertisers can create Username Campaigns on Twitter, that allow advertisers to target their Twitter ads campaigns to people who follow specific username(s) or are similar to the followers of those username(s).
- Similarly you can target campaigns to specific email address on Facebook.
- Target Groups or Job Titles on LinkedIn.
Read rest of the tips in below graphic.