An often overlooked but crucial aspect of starting a business is defining and developing your brand from the get-go.
In the spirit of new beginnings, the team at 99designs has put together a branding checklist of exactly what to accomplish in order to kick-start your branding efforts!
Use this small business branding infographic-checklist for 8 essential tips, and create a brand impression that lasts!
Brainstorm what your brand stands for:
- Define your brand's mission.
- Determine your target audience.
- Recognize your competitive advantage.
Think about what your brand should look like:
- Perform an online image search for logos.
- Define your brand personality.
Create core branding assets and keep them consistent:
- Create your logo.
- Get a website.
- Develop social media profiles.
Click image to enlarge+.