Nov 8, 2014
Instagram and Pinterest Marketing - A List Of Holiday Social Media To-Dos - #Infographic
Posted by Irfan Ahmad Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile Saturday, November 08, 2014 info-graphics , Instagram , Pinterest , Social-Media , socialmediamarketing
The Curalate team has created a graphic filled with actionable holiday marketing tips that will help you improve engagement and drive site traffic from two of the most powerful visual social networks: Pinterest and Instagram.
• Share the joy. Add Pin It buttons to all on-site holiday creative. (Allrecipes drove a 900 percent lift in Pinterest clicks by adding the Pin It button to their site).
• Build a holiday board to highlight you ho-ho-hottest pins.
• Pin aspirational imagery that speaks to season.
• Curate content that complements your holiday collections.
• Create and promote a holiday hashtag. All I want for Christmas is... UGC (user-generated content)? Ask fan to share selfies and tag your brand.
• Celebrate UGC in a holiday gallery on your website. Brands that have brought UGC on site are driving a 15-30 percent lift in click-throughs to shop.
• Re-gram your fans most festive photos.
Read more tips in this visual: