Social media strategy is the concept of making reasonable and measured goals within a limited time frame with a specific set of social media networks to a targeted audience for a direct and intended purposes. Below infographic highlights 20 best tips to come with your own social media strategy.
20 social media strategies infographic
With the monthly active users of Facebook over 1.15 billion, 343 million on Google+ and billion hours of videos being watched monthly on YouTube, Social media is like the essential for every business. Successful businesses start with a plan and strategy from the starting that gives them a goal and direction to share and engage well.
- Know your audience
- Give people information
- Add a voice to your content
- Use visuals
- Talk to your customer
- Promote your events
- Same brand identity on all networks
- Ask question
- Hire a content creator
- Be active on all social platforms
- The future is mobile friendly site
- Be proactive
- Share content consistently
- Use infographics to boost your brand visibility
- Analyze your work
- Know what is trending, What works and What not
- Engage Engage and Engage
- Set targets
- Don't wait to act
- Engage with your team.