Aug 24, 2013
8 Tips To Help Target Marketing Tactics During Lead Generation Campaigns
Posted by Irfan Ahmad Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile Saturday, August 24, 2013 Business , info-graphics
Like always generating a quality lead is a daunting process for the majority of marketing managers. After all, it take meticulous timing to plant the initial seed. Here you'll read 8 statistics that help you to understand the marketing strategies during lead generation campaigns.
How planting a seed can help in nurturing a lead infographic:
- Your chances of contacting a lead are increased by 114% if you call between 4pm - 6pm.
- LinkedIn is 227% more effective for lead generation than Facebook or Twitter.
- The right days to call are Wednesday and Thursday; sales representatives are twice as likely to make contact with a lead on these days.
- 60 % Find that E-mail is the most successful tactic for getting leads.
- Due to poor nurturing 79% of leads never turn into sales.
- It can take 11 sales attempts to close a deal.
- Nurtured leads make 47% bigger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
- Companies specializing in nurturing leads generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost.