Oct 3, 2016
Is Influencer Marketing the Future of Marketing (infographic)
Posted by Guest Author Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile Monday, October 03, 2016 digitalmarketing , influencermarketing , info-graphics
There’s a lot of talk going on about how influencer marketing is changing the marketing landscape. As someone with critical-thinking capability, you might be quite skeptical about this claim. But the truth is that there’s a good reason for all the hype about influencer marketing. Several studies have proven that this marketing channel can boost various aspects of your performance – from brand awareness and lead generation to conversions and brand loyalty.
Why all the hype about influencer marketing?As mentioned earlier, influencer marketing has been known to improve your performance in every aspect. An Augure study specifically studied this and discovered that out of all the professionals who have used this channel, 69% consider it effective. The study also found a few more interesting facts outlined below:
• Through influencer marketing, brands can raise awareness about their brand or product to an influencer’s host of followers. 93% of professionals in the study also found it to be an effective method of raising brand awareness.
• By delivering your brand message through trusted individuals, you improve your chances of garnering the loyalty of customers. In fact, 76% of professionals in the study make use of the channel to improve customer loyalty.
• When an influencer recommends your product, they help you stir the interest of your target audience and create a desire in them to buy the product. 75% of professionals in the study say that the channel is effective for generating leads, which can eventually turn to conversions.
Challenges you might faceDespite all these benefits outlined above, influencer marketing does come with its own set of challenges. Whether it’s budget constraints or inability to find the right influencer, these challenges may set your back in your effort to launch an effective campaign. The Augure study also took care to learn about the common challenges marketers may face with influencer marketing. Understanding these challenges can help you overcome them:
• As 75% of marketers would vouch for, identifying the right influencers is the biggest challenge.
• You might even struggle to find the right engagement tactic if you’re like the 69% of marketers who faced this challenge.
• Another big challenge is in measuring your campaign performance, according to 53% of marketers.
Now you understand quite a bit about influencer marketing and why it’s possibly the next big thing in marketing. Check out the influencer marketing infographic to find out more tools and tips to help you with your campaign.