Mar 14, 2015
Why People Unfollow Brands On Facebook, Twitter And LinkedIn - #infographic
Posted by Irfan Ahmad Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile Saturday, March 14, 2015 Facebook , info-graphics , Social-Media , socialmediamarketing , socialmedianews , study , Twitter
The folks at BuzzStream and Fractl conducted a survey of more than 900 respondents to better understand why people un-follow brands on social networks. And the infographic below, titled The Unfollow Algorithm, illustrates what they found.
Here's are some key highlights:
• On Facebook, 25 percent said that they unfollowed a brand's official social media account in the last month.
• On Twitter, 12 percent of Tweeters said that they unfollowed a brand in the last few days.
• 49 percent said that they never unfollow brand on LinkedIn.
• 21 percent said they will unfollow a brand if the content is repetitive and boring.
• 19 percent said they will unfollow a brand on Facebook if it posts too frequently (more than 6 times per day).
• 22 percent of the respondents said that "images" is the most preferred content type posted by brands. content.
Check out this graphic for more insights.