Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Get A Free US Phone Number For Verifications
Here's I'm explaining how I generated a United State based virtual phone number on the internet for sending/receiving free calls and text messages from all over the world without spending a single dollar.
1. Registered at pinger.com/textfree
2. Fill all your information and click Create
3. Enter your age and zip code of USA or you can Get zip codes and other details click here
4. Choose any number from the list and You were done.
The second method is a little difficult from Pinger but do not worry I will explain step by step.
Get free US local phone number for receiving calls and text or for phone verifications From PC
So now I will tell you the trick to getting a US number, although this service is only allowed for USA citizen but now we can get it from outside of the US with this trick.
First you need to understand that before getting this number, we must have a Local US phone number for verification purpose, but fret not (if you don't have one), I'll also tell you the solution. Here is the method for getting a local U.S. number.:
1. Sign Up on callcentric.com/login
Under the New customers please sign up here
2. Fill all the fields with your information and click continue.
3. Now verify your email and enter your own address or Get a free USA address from here: link
Next click on I agree
4. Click on “Go to My CallCentric” now under your username there will be CallCentric # in this format 1777*******
5. Open http://phone.ipkall.com and fill information :
- Choose your account type : SIP
- Choose Area Code for your IPKall Number: (253)
- SIP username : Now put your CallCentric # here which will be like this 1777*******
- Host name or IP address : callcentric.com
- And use previous email address and password which you used on CallCentric.com and Click submit.
6. Now check your email address you will receive an email from email@example.com in which your detail will be given. At the end of the first line there will be your local US phone number but you need to register this number.
7. Download Express talk from here
8. When you are installing express talk, select the default option for all screens. At “SIP Setup” option, select “Yes, I already have a SIP account” and enter all your detail as you fill in Step "5" and log in.
9. After your successful login your US local phone number will be registered automatically. Which you can see on CallCentric.com home page under "Balance" tab saying "Your phone is registered"
Getting A US Google Voice Number
1. Go to google.com/voice in new tab or browser sign in with an existing account or you can sign up for a new Google account
2. Click on Get a Voice number then on "I want a new number" and pick any number of your choice by entering Area, zip code, city, word or phrase number after choosing your number, Create a new pin and click continue
3. Put your IPKall phone Number without dashes at "Add a forwarding phone" and click continue Now Google will verify your number you will be provided a two digit code for verification now press "Call me now" button
4. Now you will receive a phone call on IPKall number, receive and press your two digit code. Now you have done, now you can free call on US or Canada to your relatives.
Note: Before asking a question, please follow the step by step method.