Mar 14, 2014
5 Effective Ways To Increase Readership
Posted by Irfan Ahmad Digital Information World Author Pakistan author profile Friday, March 14, 2014 Blogging , contentmarketing
The blogosphere is a big and competitive world. Building genuine relationship with your readers can increase the chance of your blogging success. Social media marketing is the trend these days. You can find new visitors in almost all social networking sites. So don't try so hard to get hundreds of readers for your blog instantly, instead find the right social network that fits best your blog niche.
In order to get plenty of visitors or regular readers for you blog site, you have to be likable. And for you to experience likability, you need to build your online authority and become interesting to your target audience. If you're struggling to get regular readers then you're not exerting enough effort to look for them or you're simply doing it the wrong way.
To get a positive result in your blogging journey, here are five effective ways to increase your readership.
1. Use the most efficient content sharing tools.Content sharing tools are just a click away. Take advantage of it and use these social media tools - Swayy, EverPost, Commun.it, Triberr, Shareaholic, SocialOomph, etc., to promote your content or brand. These tools can increase your online influence and attract more visitors to your blog. Each tool has its own uniqueness and capabilities all you need to do is utilize each function to save time in managing your social media accounts and increase your engagement opportunities.
2. Make your blog SEO friendly.Search engine optimization is essential in marketing your blog. No matter how many posts you publish in your site if it's not search engine optimized, it won't reach a wide audience. In creating a SEO friendly content, you have to avoid keyword stuffing, write only original content with compelling headlines, and make sure to use reliable data. Learn about Basic SEO so you can implement SEO practices easily in your blog.
3. Incorporate Great Design Into Your Site.Attractive and responsive web design makes your readers eager to visit your blog repeatedly. Theme and font choice are important for a blog because it indicates quality work experience and authority. If your web page is not pleasing to the eyes and user-friendly no one will spend time in reading your blog posts.
4. Build rapport with your readers.One great way to urge people to visit your blog is through leaving interesting comments on other blogs. Make sure to leave relevant and informative thoughts in the comment section to add value in the conversation. If they like your comment, people will likely click on your name and wander on your blog. On the other hand, when other people leave a comment on your blog post you should respond quickly. If you do this it shows how you appreciate your readers.
5. Publish quality and interesting contents.The main reason people visit blogs frequently is because they get something valuable from it. You have to be consistent in posting well-written and quality contents in your website because it is your blog's main attraction. Write something that is thought-provoking or attracts discussion to engage and establish your readership.
Getting tons of regular readers take time. It typically takes months or even a year of research and trial-and-error. You cannot simply force people to read your blog, unless they are interested in it, what you need to do is begin your market research and start building community of readers.
Amber Stanley works as a writer in one of the trusted essay websites. She is a Communication Studies graduate and has a huge interest in Arts. She mostly blogs about Social media, careers, and technology. Feel free to add her in google+ or visit her website Art of Amber.