Covering the world of marketing, social media, technology and infographics.

Nov 13, 2012

Global Water Facts And Saving Tips

1 comment :
Here are the Global water facts; issues that currently exist including water saving tips.

Facts and Issues
  • 97.5% of all water on Earth is salt water, leaving only 2.5% as fresh water.
  • And most freshwater is unattainable - 70% is in Polar icecaps, 30% is underground - leaving less than 1% for consumption.
  • The average African uses 23 liters of water per day.
  • A child dies every 15 seconds from diseases caused by a lack of safe water and sanitation.
  • 1.1 Billion people lack access to clean water.
  • Global Water demands are projected to increase by 40% in ten year.
  • The average person in UK uses 150 liters of water a day. In Australia it's around 500 liters and in the USA. over 570 liters.
You could save the blue world by saving water, see this infographic for some simple tips.

Global Water Facts And Saving Tips : infographic

1 comment :

  1. Check for any pipe leakage and fix it immediately. For your lawn try to use synthetic turf. There is no need to water it everyday.

    ReplyDelete